Member Service Officer
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Member Service Officer: Working 37.5 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Saturday.
Reporting to: The Operations Supervisor
Contract Status: Permanent Full Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of operation and administrative duties that will contribute to the effective running of the day-to-day operations of the credit union.
- Provide quality service to the members at the counter, enabling them to make lodgements, withdrawals, loan drawdown and repayments
- Accurately and diligently handle cash; reconcile balances and member accounts
- Amend direct debit mandates and set up payment plans as per member instructions
- Explain products and services to members
- Ensure member information kept on file is accurate and up to date
- Work at all times in a courteous, friendly and professional manner, preserving confidentiality and adhering strictly to all policies and procedures of the Credit Union
- Assisting members with account queries in the branch, by phone and email.
- General members account maintenance including issuing account statements.
- Complete other duties as required by Management
- Undertake relevant training as deemed necessary by Management
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellence in Customer Services
- Excellent I.T. skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a credit union/retail financial services environment would be a distinct advantage
- Qualifications such as QFA or CUA would be an advantage but not essential
Please send your CV with covering email to email@example.com – Ref MSO-10/22
The closing date for applications is Friday 11 November 2022.
Director Opportunity – Volunteers Required
(Please note this is not a paid role)
Do you have experience and an expertise in Finance, Accountancy, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, HR, Legal, Investments or Marketing?
Would you like to be involved in your Credit Union by becoming a Volunteer on our Board or on a Committee?
If so, Blanchardstown & District Credit Union would love to hear from you!
If you have the time, commitment and expertise, why not contact us to express your interest?
Fill in Volunteer Application Form, attach your CV and send to:
Chairperson, Nominations Committee
Blanchardstown & District Credit Union
9/10 Blanchardstown Business Centre,
Clonsilla Road, Dublin 15
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you need to be or become a member of Blanchardstown & District Credit Union to hold this position. To become a member, you must live, work or study in Dublin 15.
Can you give us a few hours each week?
Our Credit Union is built on the commitment and efforts of our skilled and experienced volunteers who give freely of their time to help lead, manage and support our credit union. If you think you have the time, experience and expertise we need, and want to get involved, we’d love to hear from you.
Appropriate training and support will be provided, as required.
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer with Blanchardstown & District Credit Union, please complete the application below and bring the signed form to our Credit Union Office:
9 Blanchardstown Business Centre.
Clonsila Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri: 9:30am – 5.00pm
Wed: 10:30am – 5.00pm
Sat: 9.00am – 2.00pm