Important News from Your Credit Union
As we face into a second lockdown and a very unusual festive season we here at Blanchardstown and District Credit Union wanted to reach out to all our members and the wider community to let you all know that we are here to serve and help you. We will continue to provide you with a full service and our doors will stay open.
Please watch and share that video so this message can reach more people in our local community.
Are you having difficulty with the loan repayments due to COVID 19?
Our top priority is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our Members and staff.
The COVID-19 outbreak is a developing situation that we are monitoring closely but we are aware that some of our Members will be impacted in ways that will affect their ability to meet loan repayments in the coming weeks. If you find yourself in this position, we are committed to supporting you.
We have created a temporary loan repayment flexibility form to offer support, remember we are here for you.
For more information, please click HERE
- LOAN FLEXIBILITY REQUEST FORM (if having difficulty with the loan repayments due to COVID 19)
- Register for ONLINE BANKING
- Log in to YOUR ONLINE BANKING
- Download the MOBILE APP for your ANDROID device
- Download the MOBILE APP for your APPLE device
- APPLY FOR A LOAN ONLINE
- JOIN ONLINE
- HSE updates regarding Coronavirus in Ireland
Coronavirus: Guidance for Better Mental Health