Important COVID -19 Updates from Your Credit Union
- We have reduced the number of staff in our office to keep everyone as safe as possible. This will mean that service may be slower than normal. During the level 5 restrictions, we will have two teller windows operational reducing to 1 window during the hours of 12 pm – 2 pm, these will be for essentials transactions only.
- We would ask members only to come into the office for essential transactions only (please note that lodgments are not classed as essential transactions, see the full list of essential transactions below).
- Only 2 members are allowed in the Members’ area at all times, we would ask all other Members to wait at a 2-meter distance outside the doors.
- All members entering the building must wear a mask – No Mask No Entry.
- We have all services available online if you don’t have your online access PIN please call us on 01 820 3495 and we can issue you a PIN immediately.
- For the duration of level 5, we will take payments over the phone on 01 820 3495 or by email at email@example.com for a callback and one of our staff members will phone you back to take your payment.
What are the Essential Transactions?
To minimize the need for members to leave their homes we have restricted the type of in-office transactions that we can do to:
– Cash Withdrawals
– Cash Loan Repayments
– Loan Drawdowns
– Receiving money that goes to paying essential bills
(!) Please note that Lodgements are not classed as essential transactions.
We would kindly ask members to not leave your homes and come to the Credit Union office for any other reason as we adhere to government directions to limit the spread of the Coronavirus.
Are you having difficulty with the loan repayments due to COVID 19?
Our top priority is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our Members and staff.
The COVID-19 outbreak is a developing situation that we are monitoring closely but we are aware that some of our Members will be impacted in ways that will affect their ability to meet loan repayments in the coming weeks. If you find yourself in this position, we are committed to supporting you.
We have created a temporary loan repayment flexibility form to offer support, remember we are here for you.
For more information, please click HERE
- LOAN FLEXIBILITY REQUEST FORM (if having difficulty with the loan repayments due to COVID 19)
- Register for ONLINE BANKING
- Log in to YOUR ONLINE BANKING
- Download the MOBILE APP for your ANDROID device
- Download the MOBILE APP for your APPLE device
- APPLY FOR A LOAN ONLINE
- JOIN ONLINE
- HSE updates regarding Coronavirus in Ireland
Coronavirus: Guidance for Better Mental Health