Are you heading off to the Third Level University or College?
We hold our annual Third Level Education Award and giving away a prize to one lucky student.
Enter today and be in a chance of winning €1,000!
• Open to members of Blanchardstown & District Credit Union
• Entry is open to anyone attending Secondary School and pursuing 3rd level education in the coming 2020/2021 academic year
• You will need to provide proof of acceptance into a full time, 3rd level course in a recognized 3rd level college or university (including PLC and diploma courses)
• Value of the award is the once-off payment of €1,000
• Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 2nd October 2020
• Results will be announced on Friday 9th October 2020
• Terms and Conditions apply.
Download “Application Form” and “Terms & Conditions” here
Fully completed & signed form and proof of acceptance to 3rd level studies can be sent to email@example.com
or returned to our office by 2nd October 2020:
Blanchardstown & District Credit Union
Unit 9/10, Blanchardstown Business Centre, Clonsilla Road,
Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, D15 FP92