Win one of three €2,000 Education Awards!
Blanchardstown & District Credit Union hold an annual Education Awards competition, giving away a prize of €2,000 to three lucky students.
That’s a total of €6,000 in the Education Awards 2022!
• Open to members of Blanchardstown & District Credit Union. If you are not currently a member you can join and enter the Education Awards draw on the same day. JOIN HERE
• Entry is open to anyone pursuing Third Level Education or Apprenticeship in 2022.
• You will need to provide proof of acceptance into a third-level course in a recognised Third Level Institution or an Apprenticeship (including PLC and diploma courses).
• There is a total of €6,000 in the Education Awards 2022. This will be split between three members with each receiving a once-off payment of €2,000.
• Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Sunday 25th September 2022.
• Results will be announced on Monday 3rd October 2022.
• Terms and Conditions apply.
A fully completed & signed form and proof of acceptance can be sent to email@example.com
or returned to our office before 25th September 2022:
Blanchardstown & District Credit Union
Unit 9/10, Blanchardstown Business Centre, Clonsilla Road,
Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, D15 FP92