Become a Member Online Now
Did you know you can join us online, at a time that suits you?
All you need to do is download the Blanchardstown Credit Union App and follow the on-screen instruction to Become a member.
You will need 3 things to join online:
1. An in date Photo ID – you can use your passport or driver’s licence for this
2. Proof of address if living in D15 – you can use a utility bill, a government letter/official letter that shows your address, dated within the last 6 months/Proof of employment – if you are working in D15 /Proof of Education Provider – if you are studying in D15 (all dated within the last 6 months)
3. Proof of PPS – a payslip or social welfare slip will show your PPS number, or current EHIC European Health Insurance Card (former E111 card) – Please note, following guidelines, we are unable to accept the Public Services Card
Please contact us if you have any queries or questions – firstname.lastname@example.org & a member of our friendly team will help you.
We Believe People Come First
Credit unions are different from other financial institutions, not just because they are not-for-profit, but because decisions are made at a local level and tailored to the individual needs of members. There are many reasons to join the Credit Union.
- Owned by all of our members - one member one vote
- ‘Not-for-profit’ financial co-operative
- Competitive interest rates on savings accounts
- A range of loan products to match your lending requirements
- Surplus income generated is returned to our members
- Exclusive common bond membership
- No transaction charges on loans or saving accounts
- Loans are insured at no direct cost to the member (terms and conditions apply)
- Savings are insured at no direct cost to the member (terms and conditions apply)
- Flexibility in repayments, no penalty for additional or larger repayments
- Works in cooperation with the local community
- Supports local sport clubs, charities, various groups and societies
- Wide-range of insurance services for members
- Member focused banking
- Better and more personalised service
- More flexibility in managing you loan & savings
- Fewer Complications, simple & easy to follow terms
READY TO JOIN IN THE OFFICE?
To become a member, you need: (1) Valid Photo ID (Passport, Driving Licence or An EU Identity Card) (2) Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Bank Statement, Correspondence from Revenue) – dated within last 3 months, and if working in Dublin 15 we will also require proof of employment from your employer on headed paper 3. Proof of PPS Number (Payslip, Social Welfare Slip or Correspondence from Revenue) * We are unable to accept the Public Service Card as proof of PPS Number.
Bring all your documents and we can start your membership application straight away
Lodge €6 to activate your account and gain access to all our financial products and services. Activate your online banking, download our mobile app, sign up for a cash draw and many more! *There is a €1 joining fee
Our Credit Union lets people in the community come together to save and borrow money at low rates. It is operated on a not-for-profit basis and surplus income is returned to members.
You must be living, working or studying in our Common Bond area (Dublin 15) to become a member.
I always recommend the Credit Union to anyone I know it has been a lifeline to me and especially this one. I have great respect for all the staff and the whole concept of the Credit union