We are delighted to inform you of a new loan service we are offering especially for parents of school kids in the Dublin 15 area. The loan is designed to ease the pressure for back-to-school expenses.
- The loan is specifically for an IPad or laptop
- Special IPad Loan Rate 6% (6.17% Annual Percentage Rate)
- As part of the process you would need to be a member of Blanchardstown & District CU
- If you are already a member, we can organize the loan on your existing account
- The loan would be processed in your name for the benefit of your child
Why Borrow From Us?
We have played a vital role in the economic and social lives of thousands of members in Blanchardstown. We will endeavour to meet all your financial needs in the future and we hope that you make Blanchardstown & District CU an integral part of your life.
- Loans are insured at no direct cost to the eligible member
- No hidden fees or transaction charges
- Very reasonable interest rates
- Repayment terms to suit your particular circumstances
- You can repay the loan earlier with no penalty
- Flexibility to make larger repayments than agreed with no penalty
- Loan amount € 1,000
- Loan term 1 Years
- Loan Amount € 1000
- Monthly Payment €0
- Loan Term 1 Years
- Total Repayments €0
- Total Cost of Credit €0
HOW CAN I GET A LOAN?
First you need to become a Member of Blanchardstown & District CU. You can join us and apply for a loan on the same day.
Activate your account with a minimum of €100.00, provide required documents and apply for loan.
Pick up your Loan at your convenience in the office or have it transferred into your account.
Many primary schools have partnered with us to teach children the benefit of saving and investing in your community. Ask your school today if they run the Blanchardstown & District Credit Union Schools Savings Scheme.