Lending Manager – Blanchardstown and District Credit Union Limited (BDCU)
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Lending Manager’s main responsibility will be to grow the Credit Union’s loan portfolio consistent with its strategic objectives, including risk management parameters. S/he will contribute to the ongoing development of the lending function and ensure that all members applying for loans continue to experience the highest standards of service. As a member of the management team, s/he will share responsibility for the ongoing smooth operations of the credit union and its future development and will deputise for the CEO as necessary. Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Candidates should have:
- Minimum five years’ lending experience at a leadership or other senior level, ideally including business, housing, community and personal lending
- QFA or other appropriate professional qualification and up to date CPD
- A track record of responsible lending driven by a combination of competence, personal ethics and integrity
- Excellent team management and motivational skills
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine focus on members, with emphasis on service quality
- An understanding of, and commitment to, the co-operative idea
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and CV in confidence, quoting reference BDCU Lending Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive on or before Friday 13th August 2021.
A copy of our Recruitment Privacy Notice is available on request from email@example.com
Short-listing will apply, based on the information provided in the application. Canvassing will disqualify.
Blanchardstown and District Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.