Blanchardstown & District Credit Union
9 Blanchardstown Business Centre, Clonsilla Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Member Service Officer
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Member Service Officer:
Working 37.5 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Saturday.
Reporting to: The Operations Supervisor
Contract Status: Permanent Full Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of operation and administrative duties that will contribute to the effective running of the day-to-day operations of the credit union.
- Provide quality service to the members at the counter, enabling them to make lodgements, withdrawals, loan drawdown and repayments
- Accurately and diligently handle cash; reconcile balances and member accounts
- Amend direct debit mandates and set up payment plans as per member instructions
- Explain products and services to members
- Ensure member information kept on file is accurate and up to date
- Work at all times in a courteous, friendly and professional manner, preserving confidentiality and adhering strictly to all policies and procedures of the Credit Union
- Assisting members with account queries in the branch, by phone and email.
- General members account maintenance including issuing account statements.
- Complete other duties as required by Management
- Undertake relevant training as deemed necessary by Management
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellence in Customer Services
- Excellent I.T. skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a credit union/retail financial services environment would be a distinct advantage
- Qualifications such as QFA or CUA would be an advantage but not essential
Please send your CV with covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Ref MSO-10/22
The closing date for applications is Friday 11 November 2022.
Blanchardstown Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Blanchardstown Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer
Blanchardstown Credit Union’s Data Privacy Statement can be accessed at https://www.blanchardstowncu.ie/privacy-policy/